Entries and Categories: The following categories can be entered:
- Short Distance: Teams (460 teams max)
- Short Distance: Individual (Male or Female) (450 individuals max)
- Long Distance: Individual (Male or Female)
Please note, if race sells out before closing date of entries, no additional slots will be provided. Do not wait to enter as NO ENTRY SLOTS WILL BE RESERVED. Due to high demand for entries, if payment is not received within 24 hours of registering on the system, the registration will be removed from the system and you will need to register again.
- Team substitutions are allowed until 18 March 2020.
- No athlete is allowed to participate in two different teams. Transgression of this rule could result in the athlete being banned from WTC events.
- Relay Teams can consist of 2 to 3 members of any gender.
- The minimum age for individuals and team members is 14 years on race day for the short distance and 18 for the long distance*.
- All disciplines must be completed in a relay format - ie. one person must swim, another bike and another run in a 3-person team, while the 2-person team can divide the disciplines as they wish between the two team members.
- Individuals athletes with PRO/Elite Licences may enter but will not be recognised as podium athletes (First, Second, Third places). A PRO may compete as a member of a relay team without compromising their Team for a podium spot.
* Each team member must be present and must sign the indemnity during the registration process. In case of under 18’s a parent/ legal guardian must be present for each minor to sign these forms. See the detailed event schedule for details on the registration dates and hours.
- Entries Open to 12 February 2020 - 25% back
- 13 February 2020 - 11 March 2020 - 0% back
- IMPORTANT: Entries may NOT be sold, exchanged or transferred.
|Short Distance: Teams
|Short Distance: Individual
|Long Distance: Individual
Besides entering online, each team member and each athlete must go to the Registration Venue to receive their race packs, which consists out of race numbers, a swim cap, timing chips and chip belts. ALL athletes MUST sign the waiver forms and show positive ID - NO WAIVER + NO ID = NO RACE. Team registration packs will only be released once both or all three team members sign the waiver and present their ID documents IN PERSON at registration.
In the case of under 18's a parent/legal guardian must be present at registration for each minor to sign the waiver forms.
- Thursday, 26 March 2020 - 09:00 - 18:00
- Friday, 27 March 2020 - 09:00 - 20:00
What's in my Registration pack?
All Registration Packs will include:
- Race Number/s plus safety pins
- Helmet and Bike Sticker
- 1 x Timing Chip and Chip Belt (to be placed on LEFT ankle before swim start - this timing chip and belt is your relay baton and will be passed to your other team members during the race)
- Swim Cap
What else do I get?
Each athlete/Team member receives the following:
- CTC T-shirt (at Registration)
- CTC Finisher Medal (upon completing the race)