Entries and Categories: The following categories can be entered:
- Corporate Teams (460 teams max)
- Individual (Male or Female) (450 individuals max)
Please note, if race sells out before closing date of entries, no additional slots will be provided. Do not wait to enter as NO ENTRY SLOTS WILL BE RESERVED. Due to high demand for entries, if payment is not received within 24 hours of registering on the system, the registration will be removed from the system and you will need to register again.
- Teams can consist of 2 to 3 members of any gender.
- The minimum age for individuals and team members is 14 years on race day*.
- All disciplines must be completed in a relay format - ie. one person must swim, another bike and another run in a 3-person team, while the 2-person team can divide the disciplines as they wish between the two team members.
- No athlete is allowed to participate in two different teams. Transgression of this rule could result in the athlete being banned from WTC events.
- Team substitutions are allowed until 27 March 2019.
- No PRO athlete may compete in this event as an individual event (no WTC/TSA or any other federation PRO or Elite licensed athletes). PRO/Elites may compete as members of a team.
* Each team member must be present and must sign the indemnity during the registration process. In case of under 18’s a parent/ legal guardian must be present for each minor to sign these forms. See the detailed event schedule for details on the registration dates and hours
- 2 November 2018 - 6 December 2018 - 50% back
- 7 November 2018 - 6 March 2019 - 25% back
- 7 March 2019 - 6 April 2019 - 0% back
- IMPORTANT: Entries may NOT be sold, exchanged or transferred.
In order to withdraw from the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Besides entering online, each team member and each athlete must go to the Registration Venue to receive their race packs, which consists out of race numbers, a swim cap, timing chips and timing belts. ALL athletes MUST sign the waiver forms and show positive ID - NO WAIVER + NO ID = NO RACE. Team registration packs will only be released once both or all three team members sign the waiver and present their ID documents IN PERSON at registration.
In the case of under 18's a parent/legal guardian must be present at registration for each minor to sign the waiver forms.
- 4 April 2019 - 09:00 - 18:00
- 5 April 2019 - 09:00 - 20:00
What's in my Registration pack?
All Registration Packs will include:
- Race Number plus safety pins
- 1 x Timing Chip and Timing Belt (to be placed on LEFT ankle before swim start - this timing chip and belt is your relay baton and will be passed to your other team members during the race)
- Swim Cap
What else do I get?
Each athlete/Team member receives the following:
- CTC Finisher Medal (upon completing the race)
- CTC T-shirt (at Registration)