Isuzu Corporate Triathlon Challenge (CTC) powered by Algoa FM
An event that grows in popularity each year - the Isuzu Corporate Triathlon Challenge (CTC) powered by Algoa FM, is set to be held on Saturday 6 April 2019.
The event is exactly 10% of the full IRONMAN distance consisting of a 380 meter swim, an 18-kilometer bike and 4.2 kilometer run. The Isuzu CTC powered by Algoa FM has become one of the most anticipated events of the year with companies big and small from around Nelson Mandela Bay getting in on the action every year along with individual participants.
- Swim, Bike and Run 10% of the Standard Bank IRONMAN African Championship distance
- 380m sea swim, 18km bike with spectacular coastal views, 4.2km beachfront run
- Participate as an individual or team of 2 or 3 team members (school or corporate team)
- Start: Hobie Beach, Port Elizabeth in wave starts. Click here for more information.
- Finish: The official Standard Bank IRONMAN African Championship finish line adjacent to Shark Rock Pier
- Minimum age on race day is 14 years
- Limited slots!