The Corporate Triathlon Challenge (CTC), presented by Algoa FM, covering 10% of the full IRONMAN distance, is not just a case of going the distance, but also a challenge of discovering the hidden athletic talents of your colleagues, boss or employees! Who will do the swim? Who fancies themselves a bit of a cyclist? Any runners in the office? Get your team together and enter, then issue the challenge to your corporate rivals. What better way to show up your biggest competitors in the corporate arena than through an old fashioned show of athleticism, guts and glory!
- Swim, Bike and Run 10% of the full Standard Bank IRONMAN South Africa distance
- 380m sea swim, 18km bike with spectacular coastal views, 4.2km beachfront run
- Participate as an individual or team of 2 or 3 team members (school or corporate team)
- Start: Hobie Beach, Port Elizabeth in wave starts. Click here for more information.
- Finish: The official Standard Bank IRONMAN South Africa finish line adjacent to Shark Rock Pier
- EVENT DATE: Saturday 1 April 2017
- Minimum age on race day is 14 years
- Limited slots!
Corporate Triathlon Challenge Powered by Algoa FM Race numbers:
Individual & Team entries are SOLD OUT!
Corporate Challenge Promo